Thursday, September 18, 2014

Homework 3 REDUX





Here we have a slight improvement to Homework 3 based on the assignment guidelines.  There are two objects now -- One is a Greek-style temple, a possible location within the world of purgatory.  The second object is a potential model for our female player character.  I simply made it possible to move the character in four directions with the arrow keys, with the camera parented to her and viewing from directly behind her. There are no physics implemented yet, but they will be in the next homework assignment.  I tried to add invisible walls to keep the character confined within the temple, but didn't have the time to get the physics to work properly.

I recorded the video in a place that has too much background noise for me to have voice recording over the video.  My laptop mic is of poor quality so I may just record voiceover off my phone and add it to the video instead.

Blend file download

No comments:

Post a Comment